Kosher Personal Chef in Orlando
Are you looking for the best kosher personal chef in Orlando? SMO Table provides a one-of-the-kind kosher experience. To get a better understanding of what it means to eat kosher and what to expect from the best kosher private chef in Orlando, continue reading and be sure to reserve your spot!
What is Kosher?
Kosher food is prepared following Jewish Dietary Laws; there are specific guidelines to preparing and eating kosher food that range from the equipment used to the limitation of certain meats. There are multiple guidelines to preparing and eating kosher; below are fundamental kosher guidelines.
Basic Kosher Guidelines:
- Must use kosher equipment and utensils
- Pairing of any meat and dairy products is strictly prohibited.
- Limited consumption of animal-based foods.
- Plant-based foods are considered kosher if prepared with kosher equipment and utensils.
- Additional rules are applied during religious holidays.
Who Eats Kosher Food?
Eating kosher prepared food is known as a practice of people in the Jewish faith. While the basis of kosher food has remained the same, the definition of what qualifies as kosher has varied over time. Those of Jewish faith that practice preparing and eating Kosher food follow the Jewish Dietary Laws.
Many people seek to consume Kosher food as it is viewed as healthier and more safely prepared. Non-Jews around the world practice preparing and eating kosher food, including those of the Muslim faith.
SMO Table, the best kosher private chef in Orlando, ensures your requested kosher experience goes smoothly and takes all necessary steps for a kosher environment.
SMO Table Kosher Personal Chef Guidelines:
- Flat fee for the day’s work + administration fee
- SMO Table provides all shopping (client’s credit card)
- 8-10 hour shifts with an hour break
- Overtime available
- Preparation of all meals + full clean-up
- Client provides kosher kitchen
- 2 chefs for Fridays to prepare for Shavat
Ready to Hire the Best Kosher Personal Chef in Orlando?
To stay completely kosher, SMO Table requires a full day to collect kosher equipment and set-up the area in a kosher-friendly way. As the best kosher personal chef in Orlando, SMO Table wants to ensure a kosher-friendly setting.
If you are interested in learning more about SMO Table, the best kosher private chef in Orlando, visit us online to reserve your spot and enjoy fine dining in the comfort of your home!
you’re in great hands
New Smyrna Beach